1.03.2010

Get Organized!

As I mentioned in a previous post, I have high hopes for this year both in my personal life and my career. I really want 2010 to be a healthy, happy and prosperous one for myself and everyone I love.

For me, getting and staying organized can really help me reach those goals. So, this year, I'm committing myself to doing just that and I'm hoping this little trinket will do the trick:



I tend to easily get overwhelmed with my never-ending to-do lists, appointments, assignments...really, life in general! So, I figure I'll be so excited to use it while I drool over the illustrations by the super talented Bella Foster, that I'll be forced to keep it with me at all times.

So cute, plus I love that there's room for listing birthdays, addresses, notes...a great find!

No comments: