1.01.2010

Happy New Year - 2010!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a fabulous new year! We certainly did. While it has been quite a busy time, we welcomed 2010 with lots of love, laughs and delicious champagne...a little bit like this gorgeous photo by photographer William Waldron that I found over on This Is Glamourous. I loved this photo!


I want to take a moment and thank those of you who are regular readers of Design Candy...it's such a pleasure to share my inspirations with you! Thank you for being here and supporting my little blog! And to those of you who may be stopping by for the first time...welcome!

I have high hopes for the new year both personally and professionally and I plan to share it all right here. I'm working on exciting new projects and plan to spend much more time on this blog, helping it to grown even better!

I enjoy it so much, it deserves much more of my attention :) If any of you have any ideas on what you would like to see more of...leave me a comment!

Stay tuned...and here's to a creative 2010!

No comments: