1. Good Things. If I could choose a dream job it might be to produce the Good Things section every month. I am obsessed with recreating this wallpaper shade on p. 63.
So smart to use wallpaper scraps to jazz up a plain roller shade. I have some patterns that would be perfect...
2. Blogs. Martha and her editors are fearless in their quest to share their ideas. I'm exicited to start reading the new Home Design and Taste of the Test Kitchen blogs along with my fave The Crafts Dept (oh, to be part of the craft team...maybe one day...)
3. "The Big Reveal" feature. This month, executive editorial director Kevin Sharkey shows off his finished, renovated apartment. Check it out online here. In a word, stunning.
4. "Icing on the Cake" feature. No one does frosting like Martha. Not only were the photos drool-worthy so were the recipes. I'm dying to try each and every one, especially the cream cheese frosting below...
5. Tassels. I'm gearing up to make a bunch of my own. If anyone remembers, I sort of have a thing for tassels....so thank you to the MSL team for showing me how to make them!
Did you pick up the September issue yet...what did you think?