2.04.2010

Valentine's Day Gifts for the Home

Valentine's day is nearly here...to celebrate, I've rounded up a few fun ways to say "I Love You," to your home! Yes, even our homes deserve a little bit of love on the big V-day...

Love Print, $25, Made By Girl.
I am a big fan of this print (and the designer's blog too!). It is simple and chic and come in lots of modern colors.


Martha Stewart Orchid Plant, $69.95, 1800Flowers.com.
Roses are typical and I like to be a little different. A gorgeous orchid plant is a modern way to spice up a lonely corner in the home, especially in the bedroom. Plus, it lasts much longer than a vase full of roses.



Luxury Hand Lotion, $25, Seda France.
Yes, they have the more typical V-day specific candles too, but it's the pretty lotions in gorgeous scents like lavender, white gardenia and malaysian bamboo that I'm after. Perfect for the bathroom. Note the oh-so-trendy tassel...love it!
Ivory Rose Pillow, $50, ZGallerie
I say if you are going to invest in a rose, make it one that will last forever like this romantic pillow! How sweet for your bed or even a home office chair?


Andy Warhol Giclee Print $99, Art.com
"I wonder if it's possible to have a love affair that lasts forever?" How romantic without being too sweet...and yes, I believe it is possible!


Hm, seems as if I have a purple-white-grey theme going here for my Valentine's Day picks. Sorry, red and pink...I'm just not that into you :)

No comments: