6.02.2009

Stylish Organization Ideas: See Jane Work

I've always loved stationery and office supplies. I vividly remember playing "office" and "school" when I was little. Now that I'm all grown up (sort of!) I'm ready to pull together my very own home office.



This hot pink desk ensemble from the "Desk of the Month" section at See Jane Work. is the perfect inspiration. That punchy pink is amazing and I love how all of the white supplies look so crisp against it. How glam is that white patent leather Webster's Dictionary?!

If you aren't already familiar with See Jane Work, you must pop on over. In addition to posting stylized desk ideas each month they also stock an amazing inventory of product.

Some of my favorites from them right now include Thomas Paul file folders, Orla Kiely notebooks (below) and the See Jane Work Basics - simple, elegant and hardworking must-haves.

I'm also digging these super-cute patent leather cases for my new business cards!

And don't forget to check out their "Pulling it Together" section. You'll find smart organizing tips we can all use!

All photos from SeeJaneWork.com

No comments: