1.02.2013

A Sparkling 2013


I'm not big on New Year's resolutions, however, my husband and I wrote down a few last night. I feel like it's good practice and helps you to focus on what's important as we start a new year.

For us, it's all about being healthy, happy and taking care of our son. Do we have personal goals? Of course we do (I always resolve to work on writing a book and he always has lofty aspirations for his career too), however, as we are parents now, our lives truly do revolve around our son's well being.

That being said, there is plenty of room for a little sparkle and shine this year! I think 2013 can be a great year and I plan to make the most of each and every moment as best I can. There is so much to explore be it great design, smart technology and creative new projects and recipes...I'm ready!

I wish you all a very happy, healthy and creative new year!


No comments: