12.21.2012

Christmas Inspiration from Pinterest

I've really been enjoying searching Pinterest for holiday inspiration this year (to follow me, look for the button on my blog's sidebar). As I begin to wrap up this week before Christmas and head into the last weekend of holiday decorating/baking/shopping/wrapping...I thought I'd share a few images and ideas that have caught my eye.

Wishing you all a very happy & healthy Christmas! 
&
Thank you for reading my little blog, it means so, so much!


 
I adore this illustration. I tear up every time I look at it. It so reminds me of my little boy :)

 As does this photo...Daniel is so curious, one day I imagine he will be waiting up for Santa!
 If only we had a fireplace and a mantle, I would cover it in fresh greens similar to this pretty photo.

|
 This comes from the West Elm blog, Front and Main, and is a recipe for Sparkling Ginger Prosecco...yum, a truly festive grown-up drink!

I adore paper straws and always am excited to find new projects for them. This is just so adorable!

 A sweet treat...brownie bites topped wtih frosting and a strawberry to resemble a Santa hat. So precious!


No comments: