12.18.2012

Winter White for the Holidays


One of my favorite parts about the holiday season is the chance to embellish my home in a fun, festive way. As a design lover (and writer) I of course can never make up my mind on which theme to go with because I love way too many ideas. However, if I had to pick a dream theme this year, it would certainly be a chic winter white wrapped up in chic elements such as silver and feathers...oh, you know, something like this gorgeous room designed by Diane Guariglia of Dyfari Interiors, here on LI. 


When Diane sent me these photos, I immediately squealed with delight! How amazing would it be to wrap your home in an oh-so-chic winter wonderland?


The feather wrapped light fixture is just breathtaking and a perfect complement to her tree adorned in light airy touches such as the butterflies, branches and delicate white lights.


Thank you for sharing this gorgeous room design, Diane!


No comments: