6.19.2012

DIY Manicure - Coral + Gold

With a baby comes a crazy schedule so I haven't been able to go for manicures as much as I'd like to. I've been admiring all of the trendy nail designs that are making the rounds on the blogosphere and that I've seen on Sephora.com, so I decided to try one myself. 

For summer decorating, I'm really loving gold and coral lately so, I recently picked up Loreal Color Riche Tangerine Crush and Because You're Worth It. My ring finger nails were treated to the gold. Its just enough metallic for me. My younger self would probably have added glitter but with little Daniel around, glitter is no longer my friend!


It's a really pretty combo and I love the little surprise of gold. (sorry for the poor picture quality, this was taken with my iPhone!)


How about you...how are you shaking up your manicure?

No comments: