1.03.2012

Pretty Rubber Stamp Decor

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to do a little sprucing up at home. While I don't have much time for crafting with my little monkey around, I absolutely love this easy Stamped Hoop project idea from Inkadinkadoo. What a fun way to create something beautiful without spending a lot of money or time on it.



Rubber stamping is one of my favorite craft techniques. Although it takes some patience and attention to detail, it is so rewarding! I love collecting stamps and playing around with inks and techniques such as flocking, embossing...you name it, I've tried it. But stamping on fabric is completely new to me. I have yet to try it and this project has inpired me to do so. How pretty are these patterns?

Plus, I love that you can transform these into a mixed media sort of project by adding on buttons or appliques, the possibilities are endless. I can't wait to get started!

No comments: