1.03.2012

A New Year, A Fresh Start


Photo via etsy.com
2011 was a good year, mainly because it was the year my husband and I welcome our first child. Our son arrived in October and ever since he has brought us so much joy and happiness (and everyone else in his life too!). It was also the year that I learned the importance of taking care of your health, was in awe of the generosity of family and friends and how wonderful marriage can be.

This morning however, brings a challenge for our little family. So while we work through this stumbling block, I will embrace the new year with hope and an energy to make it the best it can be.

I have just one resolution this year, to love and take care of my family the best way I know how. Of course there are plenty of other things I would like to resolve to do, but for right now this morning, this one resolution seems to be most important of all.
Happy New Year and here's to a positive, prosperous and creative 2012!

No comments: