4.04.2012

Design in the News: Artistic Tile at DIFFA

Last week, DIFFA (Design Industry's Foundation Fighting AIDS)  held its15th annual Dining by Design event during the Architectural Digest Home Show in NYC. Such a great cause, this event benefits DIFFA's mission to help fight AIDS.

Artistic Tile's beautiful installation caught my eye this year. I love when I see local companies involved in causes such as this. I had the pleasure of interviewing Artistic Tile's Founder and CEO Nancy Epstein last year and its so great to see her company involved in a wonderful event.






The beautiful setting was designed by designer Thom Filicia. Thom was always a favorite of mine on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. He is so full of energy and creativity and his installation showcased his talents and the gorgeous talents of Artistic Tile as well. How amazing is that tabletop done in the company's Vetrazzo? I love it!

Congrats to Artistic Tile and Thom Filicia for a job well done!



No comments: