10.12.2011

A Chic Halloween Table

Halloween is on my mind. But with the baby on his way, I won't be able to decorate as I normally would (I'm only 3 weeks away from my due date!) So instead, I'll indulge in a little virtual decorating. I'd love to dress up my dining table and I'm feeling black, white and sparkly this year. what do you think?

Jeweled Pumpkins



I am obsessed with these jeweled white and black pumpkins from Chasing Fireflies. The price tag is pretty hefty for these sets, so I'm determined to make them myself. Its easy enough, you can find faux pumpkins, rhinestones, metallic paint pens and sparkly leaves all at the craft store. I can't wait to get started.

Phantom Candelabra



To continue my table's black and white theme, this candelabra from Z.Gallerie is a must-have. I'd place it right in the center or, if my table were long enough, I would use two--one on each end. I'd add sparkly white tapered candles.

Venetian Lace Tray

When I spotted this beautiful tray from Rosanna, Inc., I pictured it immediately on my table. I love the subtle lace design. This would be perfect for serving all sorts of yummy Halloween treats. I really love the dessert plates too, they may have to be part of my plan for next year.

Diamond Ribbon Wrap in Black and White

Save on Crafts is always my go-to for unique, special crafts supplies---those little touches that can really take a project to the next level. This diamond ribbon does not disappoint. I would use this to decorate my faux pumpkins (above) or simply use it to tie a bow around my rolled napkins. Love this!

How about you? What does your Halloween table look like?

No comments: