12.12.2011

Baby's First Christmas

Hello, hello! I am finally back to blogging after taking some time off to tend to my newborn son. Yep, that's right, Daniel Michael was born on October 22, 2011. He is so healthy and strong, the strongest 7 week old that I have ever met. Suffice it to say, my husband and I are completely in love with him. Isn't he the sweetest little boy?

He's my little holiday helper this year...well, more like holiday muse. I've been busy decorating and working on all sorts of craft projects (I'll be posting them soon!). PS...if you love his reindeer hat, check out my mom's Etsy shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HandcraftLoribelle

Having him join our family has been the biggest blessing and has made this Christmas so special. I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. Stay tuned for some new craft projects and a speical announcement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adorable little helper!!

Thanks for the promo of my szite on Etsy-

Handcraftloribelle.etsy.com