7.27.2011

A Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party via Pottery Barn Kids

I love birthdays and I love planning them, especially now that I'll be planning all of my soon-to-be baby boy's birthdays in the future! So naturally I was so excited when I saw this adorable A Very Hungry Caterpillar Birthday Party over at Pottery Barn Kids. What a super cute way of celebrating your baby's first birthday! Eric Carle's artwork is timeless and I love seeing it brought to life in this way.


While the whole concept is adorable, it was really the clever caterpillar made from lanterns that totally inspired me. So creative! I love working with paper lanterns. I've used them for many holidays, painting jack-o-lantern faces for Halloween, creating bunnies for Easter. Add this idea to the list!

1 comment:

loribell said...

luvluvluv!!!!!!