1.04.2011

Inspired by: Windsor Smith

Many of you are most likely a fan of hers already, but I had to share my thoughts on interior designer Windsor Smith. I first fell for her sense of style when I read about her in Rue and then after checking out her website, I realized she was also the genius behind a favorite story from Domino a few years back.

I totally love her fresh, modern twist on traditional American style. Maybe its her extensive travels or simply her innate talent, but this designer knows how to bring it. I'm also having a navy moment (and if any of you follow my tweets you know what I'm talking about!) so the deep inky hues that punctuate many of the interiors shown in her portfolio online are making me crazy. How could you not love these rooms?





Of course, as I kept going, I wandered over to the Windsor Home Collection section of the site and I was in chair heaven. If I had the means, I don't even think I could choose between these two lush chairs.

The Audrey chair is just so plush and oh-so-glamorous...


As is the Harlow slipper chair. This would make the perfect seat in a corner of a bedroom.

And the final showstopper....this antiqued scallop mirror. I love how its styled in this photo...such a dreamy space...
All photos via windsorsmithhome.com and wshcollection.com

Windsor Smith has such great style, I will be following this tastemaker to see what she does next!

No comments: