1.07.2011

Lighting Love...

As the snow begins to fall today, I'm kicking back, doing a little online browsing. I'm hoping to make a few changes/updates in my home this year and lighting is definitely one of them! Here's a round-up of some of the interesting finds I'm inspired by...

Maya Cristallo Single Pendant, $490 from CX Design.


I'm very much obsessed with this site...they are the best source for Italian Murano glass lighting and they are here in NYC. Drool!

Vintage Pattison Pendant by Thomas O'Brien for Circa Lighting, $1260.

Shown here in the hand-rubbed antique brass, I'd choose the antique nickel, but either way a set of three of these, hanging above a kitchen island would just be amazing...expensive, but ah-mazing!

Burnished Surveyor Floor Lamp, Williams Sonoma Home, $695.




We are badly in need of a new floor lamp and I've always wanted a tri-pod style lamp so I may have to order this one. Its sleek and sophisticated - love it.

Bandon Large Arts and Crafts Lantern Wall Bracket, $259, Rejuvenation

The outside of our home could use a little TLC too...I kind of like the industrial look of this lantern from one of my favorite lighting sources, Rejuvenation.



1 comment:

Lightopia said...

Those are all great fixtures. You have very good taste.