3.26.2010

Black & White Rooms

Black and white is another one of my favorite color combos so I thought I would do a little search for inspirational rooms in black and white. What did I find? A collection of rooms that are so well put together, I just had to share them...enjoy!

This bedroom is just over-the-top glamour. My dream bedroom...this one is from the Beautiful Designer Bedrooms slideshow over on House Beautiful. Swoon! How can you not LOVE that fantastic black glass chandelier?!!



The next three images I found over at Canadian House and Home's website (my new favorite place to visit!)

The rug is the real showstopper here and I love how it so smartly ties the room together. Plus, those pops of yellow work so perfectly to break up all of the black and white...I'd love to sit and have a cocktail here.



Ok, I don't usually go for such a stark room (or deer antlers) however, I think this room is so cleverly styled. Plus, that tufted ottoman with the cow hide chairs are to die for. Love.



Finally, I may be cheating with this next room because there is a lot of color going on, but it is controlled so nicely. The bursts of color are almost like little gemstones scattered about. This room is so brilliant. From the zebra rug to the interesting handwritten artwork (?!) to the gorgeous blooms on the drapery, this room just screams style!



Hope you enjoyed my picks...what about you? Do you decorate with black & white in your home?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These were great, love that Canadian H and H, infact, have been saving that same fireplace/antler image for some time now!