1.07.2010

Fashion Babble: White and Gold for Spring

While home design is my passion, fashion is a close second so if it's ok with you all, from time to time, I'd like to babble on about fashion...does that work? Ok, great...here we go :)

When it comes to accessories...I usually place it safe. Black handbags are my go-to, but I've been known to mix in colors like grey or fuschia. But today, I can't get enough of white!

Maybe it's the fact that it's a snowy day here in NY and I have warmer weather on the brain but I'm craving white accessories right now, especially paired with gold!

This morning I found this new bag from the MICHAEL Michael Kors line on Nordtrom.com and well, let's just say I've fallen in love. This my friends, is the perfect spring/summer bag! I love it in vanilla with the gold accents, you might love it in other spring favorites like a lilac-y wisteria and apple green.





Then, still on Nordstrom's site, I found with these adorable leather wrap bracelets which pair nicely with the bag. At $28, you simply can't beat it. I want one in every color!
Nordstrom just kept delivering for me...I found this Sequin Multi-strand necklace with white and gold chains. I am obsessed...this would be perfect layered over a spring dress.



How about you, what sort of spring fashion accessories are you looking forward to?

No comments: