12.08.2009

Holiday Inspiration...from me!

The holidays are here and I'm sure you're all busy planning, shopping, baking, cooking and crafting.Well, me too!

I wanted to share a few holiday projects that I worked on this past summer and fall that have just been published. Shameless self promotion? Ok, maybe a bit BUT I love to exchange ideas with all of you...here goes:

Country Living
Check out the December issue for my sweet little Cookie Tin Kits. I re-purposed old cookie tins into "kits" to give as gifts such as this sewing kit that they posted online (its #4 in the flipbook).


While you're there check out all of the holiday projects and recipes, they have such great ideas!

Holidash.com / AOL
Looking for great gift ideas for the ladies in your life? Check out my gift guide for women--everything is $100 and under!

Or maybe you need a really fun hostess gift? Check out my other gift guide...everything is around $40 and under.

Celebrations.com

Check out this fun little stocking stuffer round-up. And while you're there, pop on over to my desserts-only holiday open house party for some sweet entertaining ideas.

Finally, if you need a break from the holidays and need to switch gears for a little cozy winter decorating advice, check out my latest LI Pulse article here (or if you're on Long Island, pick up a copy at your local bookstore!)

Happy holidays!

No comments: