12.16.2009

Holiday Gift Guide...Part 1

There are only 8 days until Christmas (and 7 until Christmas Eve)! Time for some power-shopping. Here are a few of my favorite go-to gifts:

1. For the office-buddies: Godiva Chocolate Bars.



Delicious, decadent chocolate, what more can a girl want?

2. For the hard-to-please women in your life: Anything from Philosophy.



I'm partial to delicious scents like Red Velvet Cake and anything scented with cookies!

3. For first-time apartment renters / homeowners: Cookbooks.



Ina Garten, Giada DeLaurentiis and Martha Stewart are my go-to gals in the kitchen.

4. For the hard-to-shop-for men: Business Card Holders.




My favorite is this leather personalized one from Red Envelope.

5. For anyone: Champagne. Everyone celebrates New Year's, with a little bubbly, right?

Freixnet Cordon Negro Brut is my favorite in the affordable category, Vueve Cliquot is a delicious way to impress (for a bit more money!).



Hope I've helped! Next, I'll tackle some homemade gifts, gifts for kids and creative DIY wrapping ideas...stay tuned!

No comments: