There are only 8 days until Christmas (and 7 until Christmas Eve)! Time for some power-shopping. Here are a few of my favorite go-to gifts:
1. For the office-buddies: Godiva Chocolate Bars.
Delicious, decadent chocolate, what more can a girl want?
2. For the hard-to-please women in your life: Anything from Philosophy.
I'm partial to delicious scents like Red Velvet Cake and anything scented with cookies!
3. For first-time apartment renters / homeowners: Cookbooks.
Ina Garten, Giada DeLaurentiis and Martha Stewart are my go-to gals in the kitchen.
4. For the hard-to-shop-for men: Business Card Holders.
My favorite is this leather personalized one from Red Envelope.
5. For anyone: Champagne. Everyone celebrates New Year's, with a little bubbly, right?
Freixnet Cordon Negro Brut is my favorite in the affordable category, Vueve Cliquot is a delicious way to impress (for a bit more money!).
Hope I've helped! Next, I'll tackle some homemade gifts, gifts for kids and creative DIY wrapping ideas...stay tuned!