11.29.2009

Sneak Peak into Spring 2010 Trends...

I was doing research on spring 2010 fashion and home trends over the weekend. Pantone is declaring Aurora Yellow to be the "it" color along with violet, pink champagne and other yummy shades. You can check out the whole report here.

After I got my color fix over at Pantone, I decided to check out Style.com and revisit the photos from the Spring 2010 fashion shows. What's hot in fashion tends to also point to what's hot in home so I was glad to check it all out! I couldn't help but drool over some of these accessories. Here's a look at what we might be seeing come spring:


Top Row, left to right:

Chanel: Love this glam meets country bag!

Manolo Blahnik: Lace-up heels are going to be everywhere.

Middle Row, left to right:

Sonia Rykiel: I'll take oh, about a dozen to stack up on each arm, please!

Christian Louboutian: Sexy sky-high heels with a pretty basketweave...a girl can dream!

Last row:
Coach: Slinky python metallic bag...hmm, this might make my xmas wish list!

I am patiently awaiting spring!

No comments: