8.14.2009

NY Gift Show Preview!

I am so excited to be attending the NY International Gift Fair on Sunday! Held twice a year at the Javits Center in NYC, this show is THE place to be for trend-spotting in everything from home, design, accessories, general gifts, tabletop and so much more!

I'll be posting all about it next week, so be sure to check back here Monday! Until then here is a glimpse of my favorite booths that I'll be visiting! Have a great weekend!

Kim Seybert Tabletop
: Her placemats, napkin rings and other accessories are like little jewels for your next dinner party. So on-trend, so fabulous!


Roost. Amazing home accesssories. Walking through their booth is like walking through the coolest, hippest, prop house...everything has a rustic spin - it is one of my favorites.


Company C Rugs. I'm really excited to see the new colorful, amazing designs they'll have to offer. Their rugs are high-quality, handcrafted and gorgeous.



Two's Company. Think of the coolest, most on-trend goods from your favorite shops, boutiques and online stores and it is probably manufactured by Two's Company. Their booth is an amazing journey to walk through and it's always packed. I can't wait to see this little guy in person! This photo is from their "Le Soilel" look. Love.


All photos via nyigf.com

No comments: