6.23.2009

"Bling It On" Dinner Party

Anxious to watch the Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion Special tonight, I was inspired to pull together a fantasy dinner party for the cast. Between their over-the-top jewels, over-the-top homes and over-the-top personalities...I felt inspired to pull together a dinner party that's all about the BLING!

Here, some of the accessories I would choose for these outrageous ladies...



Gold Feather Birds from Plum Party
I would clip these gold beauties to everyone's plate for a touch of whimsical glamour.


Crystalline Toasting Flutes from Swarovski
If you look close enough, you can see the crystals floating in the stems of the flutes.



And for a party favor...I would gift everyone with a set of the Bling Ear Buds (also from Z. Gallerie) for their iPods!

No comments: