6.22.2009

Paper Love at Purl Soho!


Photo via purlbee.com
Purl Soho is one of my favorite crafty shops, they stock the most amazing yarns and fabrics and notions. I don't get to visit the store on Sullivan Street in NYC all that often, but I LOVE their online site and their blog, The Purl Bee. They always have cool projects with very thorough step-by-step postings such as these cute summery curtains (above). I think I am going to give them a try, I really need to get sewing again!


















Photos via purlsoho.com
But what I'm even more excited about is that now they are stocking wrapping paper (above), well really, its more like art paper. I would use this paper for tons of decoupage projects or to mat photos or just frame the paper as is for instant art. When you think of it that way, $9 for two sheets for what can ultimately become artwork is a steal!

No comments: