5.12.2009

Happy Housewives


I have many guilty pleasures and The Real Housewives of...series on Bravo is certainly one of them! I love getting a glimpse into how other ladies live around the country (well, I wasn't a fan of Atlanta, sorry ladies!)

Tonight, I will be glued to BRAVO...First up, my favorite: The Real Housewives of NYC Reunion: Part I. Apparently, there was so much drama, they needed 2 shows. That's my girls...I'm on Team Bethenny and Team Jill (I'm just saying.)

Then, I can't wait to catch the premiere of the The Real Housewives of New Jersey. From the preview special, I could tell already that these ladies have issues! The only redeeming quality will be catching a glimpse at all of their homes...there are some fabulous houses where this is filmed in Jersey. (Maybe not fabulously decorated but the real estate there is crazy!)
If you tune in, let me know what you think!

No comments: