10.16.2012

October Clips: LI Pulse and Interior Design Mag

I've been so fortunate to work with LI Pulse magazine for the last four years, I love the team and the magazine!  I'm really excited about the stories I wrote for October (gorgeous cover, no?), hope you'll take a look:


I had the pleasure of interviewing Cathy Hobbs, reporter-turned-interior designer, certified home staging professional, former Design Star contestant and the new brand ambassador for Mythic Paint (Congrats, Cathy!). You can check out our Q&A here.

For this month's design feature, I spoke with LI-based interior designer Deborah Martin as we explored how the exotic culture of Morroco continues to influence the design world. I had such fun learning the "why" behind so many of the iconic elements from this region of the world. 

I've also started writing for Interior Design Magazine's website. Such fun topics including the fabulous new Tommy Bahama Flagship store opening in NYC this fall, a quaint yet chic children's shoe store in Hong Kong called Apple & Pie, the 25th anniversary of the iconic Andrea chair and the AIA LA's upcoming Four Exclusive Zipcodes home tour (a must for anyone living in the Los Angeles area!)

If you are interested in working with me (I'm up for all sorts of writing assignments - big, small, print, web and everything in between!), please feel free to contact me here: designcandyblog@gmail.com

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy my work this month and that it inspires you! 







No comments: