6.07.2012

Party Props!

I love parties. Love to think up creative themes and love the goods to bring those themes to life. As a lifestyle editor I've seen plenty of party favors, decorations, props and more. Some are cool, some not so much.Today, I thought I'd share with you some of my new-to-me favorite finds:

Dot & Whimsy: On the Fringe - Handmade Crepe Paper Fringe
Nothing says "Party!" like some festive fringe, I'm a sucker for handmade paper goods and I am crazy for the color combos from this Etsy shop. Super cute!




Acme Party Box Company: Mason Jar Sippers
I love, love, love Mason jars. I have a small collection and use them often to arrange flowers, seashells and my craft supplies. This set of mini-me jars is simply adorable! Love the idea of sipping old-fashioned lemonade through a cute stripey straw!


Bake It Pretty: Rainbow Cake Food Coloring Set
Kudos to this fab site for putting together this food coloring set! Rainbow cakes are all the rage and they make it easy by giving you all the hues you need to tackle this sweet cake - plus they also provide easy-to-follow directions as well via their sister site One Charming Party (one of my faves.) I'm very tempted to pick up a set....


Sometimes it's best to just spell it out, don't you agree? This paper is super cute and colorful. I would definitely use it to create a table runner or to decoupage craft letters spelling out the guest of honor's name. So cute, so many uses!



Finally, I think humor is a must for any type of party and these mustache straws spark a giggle every time I look at them. Plus, they make a fab photo prop too!


What are some of your favorite party props?

No comments: