6.29.2012

Blog Faves: June 2012

I love reading blogs and lately, I've been on the hunt for a few new ones outside of my usual design-focused lineup. Here, I thought I'd share a few of the blogs I'm reading now...

For crafting...

I was so sad to hear that Hambly Studios was shutting down. If you're not familiar with this awesome company, it manufactured some of the most-coveted hand silkscreened scrapbook supplies including papers,  washi tape, rub-ons and overlays. I loved designer Allison Kreft Abad's style and will definitely be following her and all of her new projects and ventures over on her blog!

For recipes...

I'm on a healthier eating regime and this is my go-to site for tasty and healthful recipes. I love that she gives clear how-to photos, organizes her recipes and gives all nutritional value too. Oh, and I kind of love that she's a fellow Long Island gal! I have July 4th on the brain and I love this holiday-inspired frozen chocolate covered banana idea...YUM!

For beauty...

Former reality star Lauren Conrad is a founder of this site and while it skews a little younger than my age group (ahem!), I find the ideas, how-to's and inspirations well written, relevant and super fun. I've been a little nail crazy lately so I'm loving all of their DIY nail tutorials, like these red, white and blue ones.

How about you, what are some of your favorite blogs of the moment?







No comments: