8.10.2011

New Kraft Office Storage @ Paper-Source

As we continue to move rooms around in preparation for our little son, we are currently working on the new office space, which is home to our computers, books, files and my loads of crafty supplies :) While I'm still on the hunt for the perfect desk (anyone have any suggestions for a small space desk?)...I'm always ready to accessorize!

I was so excited when I received an email today from Paper-Source alerting me to its latest organization collection...Kraft paper accessories! Now, for a crafty gal like me, these are heaven sent. Yes, they are plain, but that's the point...they are just begging for me to get my craft on! I love the examples Paper-Source shows below in this promo photo:


Ladies (and gents) it's time to get your rubber stamps, washi tape, Sharpie markers, rub-on decals, stickers and other goodies ready for crafting! My plan is to scoop up a few file folders, the pencil cup and file holder below.




How about you? Are you a sucker for DIY storage accesssories?

No comments: