6.13.2011

The Farm via The NY Times

I've definitely blogged about the beautiful homes that I've read about in the New York Times' Home & Garden section before, but none have impressed me (or made me drool!) as much as The Farm.

Spending my early career at Country Living magazine, I developed a deep fondess and respect for gorgeous, rustic interiors and accessories. However, being a glamour girl at heart, I always need a bit of luxury to spice things up. I am a fan of all things urban country/country modern/industrial glam and well, let me tell you, The Farm is the epitome of all of it!

Located on 150 acres nearby downtown Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, this amazing farm is everything I could want in a home and more (oh, did I mention its the owners' second home...ah, to be so lucky!). The couple, along with their super talented decorator took style to the max and didn't look back.

I would like to officially declare this my dream home! Wanna see why....here are some of my fave pics:












Simply stunning!!

No comments: