9.27.2010

Fall is here...

I was lucky enough to enjoy a little pumpkin picking on my way home from Sag Harbor this weekend (more on that later) and now I am ready for Fall!

I was so excited to stop at this charming farm stand right on Montauk Highway in Water Mill...The Milk Pail. They had all sorts of varieties of pumpkins, gourds and squash, I came home with what felt like a car full! I can't wait to show you all how I'm decorating with them...but for now...a few more photos...the owners were kind enought to let me shoot away!





How about you...have you gone pumpkin picking yet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos!!!! Just love Fall and all the pumpkins and beautiful colors of leaves that come with it!!!!!

Design Candy said...

I thoroughly agree :) Thanks for stopping by today!

Unknown said...

not yet - but i can't wait - i already got my tickets for the horror fest tho!

PS … ~Join In on the Tiptoe Butterfly Necklace Give-Away Here~


*kiss kiss*
Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Aspiring Kennedy said...

no- i'm learning they don't really have pumpkin patches and the fun fall culture we love in america over here in england.. sad! pick out a pretty one for me. :)