8.18.2010

NYIGF: Gorgeous Grey

Hooray...I am back to blogging after a brief hiatus! This summer has just been super busy but now I have lots to share.

First up...the New York International Gift Fair! I spent the early part of the week racing around the Javits Center and the Piers in NYC soaking up as much inspiration as possible.

Did any of you catch my tweets from the show? @design_candy...if not, check out my twitpics on the sidebar...

This first and strongest trend I noticed? GREY! Everyone is embracing this hot new hue in so many ways--- there's no escaping this color for fall.

My favorite examples:

This crazy fun faux bois chair spotted at the Bungalow 5 booth:



...oh and their Harlow mirror and console table...fabulous!



I really loved these tiny side tables at Oomph, especialy in the dove grey...so chic with the monogram! Love, it---a must-have!




Moving on to soft goods....John Robshaw had gorgeous, gorgeous bedding and pillows...

I loved this soft grey and white bedding set and that "dipped" two-tone pillow too (both new prints)...something about it felt very boho chic to me! He also has a fab line of tie-dye coming too...pillows, robes, and more!





I've got loads more to share, but that's it for now!! Stay tuned for more trend re-caps!

No comments: