6.28.2010

Shopaholic: A Bar Cart

I have been patiently on the hunt for a bar cart for my living room and I think I've found it...at Target.com!

What do we think...it's sleek, compact and shiny and inexpensive at $120 (with free shipping AND 15% off!)...some of my favorite attributes :)

Next, of course, I'll have to add some accessories to make it feel right at home. Here's my wishlist:

Patron XO Cafe. I am slightly obsessed with this coffee flavored tequila and the bottle too!



These Murano Glass Bottle openers from Z. Gallerie are so chic! They'll add such a pretty pop of color to my little cart.



Bar Bingo. When my bar cart arrives, I'll have to have a party to christen it and well, what better way than mixing cocktails and playing a game of Bar Bingo :)


1 comment:

D&D said...

i do like.
we made a bar in our kitchen from a giant wood spool we found in a dumpster.
whose idea do you think THAT was?