3.09.2010

The March issue of Long Island Pulse!

I'm so happy to share my two latest columns in the March issue of LI Pulse (great cover, right?!)

First, I talked with Estela Lugo from the oh-so-popular Modern Dose. Have you ever checked out her site? Well, I highly recommend you go there and get ready to shop! Estela has a great selection of furniture, accessories for the home and kids too. She and I talked about how "Modern" style has changed and what it means today. Check out the article here.

This month's Expert Q & A was with Christine Zampaglione of NY Design Pod in Patchogue, NY. Christine is a founding partner of this new, exciting showroom for interior designers.

I had so much fun talking with Christine and am so excited to spread the word about her fabulous showroom. You can check out the article here and check out her web site here.


Enjoy and let me know your thoughts!

No comments: