3.15.2010

Inspired by Williams-Sonoma

Since it was so rainy this weekend, when I did get out I decided to head to Williams-Sonoma. Easter is coming soon and since that is our big holiday to host, I decided I needed a little inspiration.

When I arrived, I was happy to see how prepared they were for Easter. Not only was the front of the store filled with Easter goodies such marshmallow ducklings, malted chocolate eggs, jelly beans and sour gummy bunnies....




...but the table in the back of the store was beautifully set for a lovely Easter holiday.

How sweet are these little bunny taper candle holders? I think they are my favorite part.


I controlled my tempation to purchase, well everything, since I know I have a lovely closet full of tabletop goodies. However, I did purchase a little jar of Herbs de Provence and picked up their recipe card for an Herbs de Provence Leg of Lamb, using said herbs. I cannot wait to test it out.



How about you? What inspired you this weekend?

No comments: