2.18.2010

Weekend Craft Project

I was reading through the new issue of Country Living last night and stopped in my tracks when I saw this sweet project. I love how they re-purposed mis-matched tea cups to embellish a vintage candleabra.

Unfortunately, the project isn't posted on their web site yet...so to get the how-to you'll have to pick up the March issue right now....or follow my basic summary from the how-to's in the magazine:

1. First, unscrew the candleholders from a vintage candleabra.
2. Spray it with primer and then with two coats of white spray paint.
3. After drying, use a five-minute epoxy to attach each tea cup to each candleabra arm and one at the top.

I am really inspired by this project...and plan to add it to my spring project list. I think it would make a great centerpiece for my Easter table.

Brilliant idea...thanks, Country Living!

No comments: