2.16.2010

Inspiration Break.

I've been catching up on this week's Blog it Forward posts that began yesterday and I just finished reading Paloma's post from La Dolce Vita. She beautifully put into words and visuals what inspires her...like this gorgeous shot of model/actress Molly Sims' apartment.

I remembered the photo from a story in the October 2007 issue of InStyle Home (another magazine gone too soon) and googled this image of Molly's cozy banquet (below). I would love to curl up there today with a cup of tea and a good book.
The interior design is by Kishani Perera...I highly recommend you go and check out her web site. Be prepared to be inspired. My favorite recent project? Miracle Mile Revival.

We all deserve a little break today so go find something that inspires you and spend a little time with it!

No comments: