1.19.2010

Just a little treat...

When I was little I was always out shopping with my mom and grandma and would always ask if I could just get "a little something, just a little treat..."

Well, this was the little treat I picked up at HomeGoods on Sunday while shopping with my mom. She is the best shopping partner! I swear I always find the best stuff when I'm with her.




I realized that I needed to bring a little color into my neutral living room (it's brown, cream, and robin's egg blue). This little orange mirrored box was perfect, especially at $10! Now it's sitting on its own little shelf in the living room. Love it.

It's the kind of accessory I would imagine Kelly Wearstler choosing for one of her fab Hollywood Regency-styled rooms. (I just read her book HUE, this weekend...amazing, amazing photos. More on that later this week...).

Isn't it so fun when you find the perfect little treat?

No comments: