11.04.2009

Bedroom Makeover III: Bedding Inspiration

Nothing is more fun than choosing new bedding. I'm so excited that I'm having a hard time narrowing it down...here are some of my top choices:

This Calvin Klein set from Bloomingdales.com...is so pretty and a great price ($135.99) but a little too lavender for the hubby I think, we'll have to check it out...




This is another pretty set, from Macys...on sale for $99.99, although the silver is a bit light. I'd have to see it in person.



Then of course, last night I was reading the Elements of Style Blog and Erin picked up an amazing Ralph Lauren bedding set at HomeGoods (my favorite store!) which is exactly what I'm looking for...Check it out here. I think I'm taking a trip over to HomeGoods. She's got great style so I'm pretty excited that we're both going for a similar look in our bedrooms!

P.S. - Erin is hosting a HomeGoods giveaway on her blog right now...you've got to go check it out!


No comments: