10.03.2009

Happy Anniversary, Elle Decor!

Speaking of Victoria Hagan...

I just read over at Coco + Kelly (one of my new favorite blogs) that the cover image of the new Elle Decor book: Style and Substance: The Best of Elle Decor , is of a room designed by Victoria.



The image was the best selling cover in all of Elle Decor's 20 fabulous years.

20 years? Yep, Elle Decor is celebrating 20 fantastic years of bringing us gorgeous design. They're celebrating in a big way with this new book. Can't wait to check it out.

In my opinion Elle Decor is one of the last great shelter mags out there. Margaret Russell and her staff do it right. I am always struck by their cover images and the gorgeous stories inside. I love how they bring amazing design from around the world right into my little hands.

Thank you and happy anniversary!

No comments: