10.14.2009

Halloween Tips and Tricks

Halloween is just a few weeks away! I know I'm excited, how about you?

I wanted to share some of the new Halloween articles I recently produced, including the "True Blood" Party for Celebrations.com.

And have you checked out AOL Home's newest site: Holidash.com yet? I was proud to contribute this DIY Haunted House story. My friend is one of the editors and she is doing a great job!

Oh, I also recently put together this small, sparkly display in my home. What do you think?


I propped up two glittery skulls from the dollar store on a pair of purple zebra-print candle holders I already owned. I added faux plastic skeleton hands that I also found at the dollar store. To finish, I covered my lampshade with faux spiderweb and a plastic spider or two. Kinda fun I think.

Don't get me wrong, I love to decorate but when you're busy writing about it all day long, sometimes it's nice to find cheap, quick and easy ideas for your own home!

What do you think?

No comments: