6.24.2009

Etsy Find: Paper Flower Bouquet

Photo via etsy.com

In need of a little crafty inspiration, I logged onto Etsy.com this afternoon. As soon as I spotted this Paper Flower Bouquet, I knew I had to share it!

The talented seller (box 64 studios) has beautiful flowers made from handmade papers for sale. I love the cool prints--you could get lost gazing into each flower's center. They remind me a bit of the Norsa paper flower kits from Paper-Source. But the best part is that if you buy these paper flowers, they're already made!

I love the idea of buying this bouquet for a new mom who'd much rather take care of her new baby than worry about watering fresh flowers! Or honestly, at $15 for each bouquet, how sweet (and budget-friendly) would it be to stock up on a bunch for a wedding?

No comments: