6.11.2009

Drool-Worthy Decorating for Summer


I was drooling over this gorgeous outdoor space on PointClickHome.com this morning and I had to share it with all of you! Isn't it gorgeous? Couldn't you just see yourself sitting here sipping a few summer cocktails with your girlfriends?

This amazing space is from the home of the talented designer Doug Meyer, who lives in Miami. It is one of many gorgeous photos from the story, "A Home with Fearless Color," from the June 2009 issue of Metropolitan Home. All of those amazing, bold colors might be much for some of us living outside of Miami, but there are plenty of decorating ideas to take away!

I love how that turquoise blue and lime green rug pulls the entire space together and those low-back chairs look super comfy and so pretty dressed up in their floral pillows. Those gold ottomans look like little glistening coins. I love what he did here!

Personally, now all I think that room above needs is this ADORABLE little portable grill from Anthropologie that I read about it on Daily Candy this morning. Fire up the grill!

Photo from DailyCandy.com



No comments: