2.08.2011

New York Wine Expo, Grand Tasting and Discount Code



I'm a wine girl. I love white, I love red and I love champagne! That's why I'm very excited to attend the New York Wine Expo on February 25 and 26 at the Javits Convention Center in NYC.

It'll be a wine-lovers playground....tasting amazing wines from all over the world (600 wines from over 150 winemakers!) and learning about grapes, wineries and maybe even how to grow my own wine collection? I'm ready!

Lucky for you, the organizers at the New York Wine Expo are offering my readers a $10 discount for the Grand Wine Tasting being held on Friday, 25th, 7:00 – 8:00 pm! Ticket is $25. Simply enter code: MDC when checking out (the code expires on February 18 so hurry!)

What is this fantastic-sounding Grand Tasting? Gloria Maroti Frazee, Director of Education for Wine Spectator will discuss Spanish wines from Spain's emerging wine region: Castilla La Mancha.

In addition to all of the tastings, there will be additional lecturers given by Gloria Maroti Frazee, and Leslie Sbrocco, award winning author, and Founder of “Thirsty Girl” a multi-media company focused on wine, food and travel.


To buy your tickets and for dates, visit http://www.newyorkwineexpo.com/. See you there!!

No comments: