6.07.2010

Entertaining Book Wish List

I've already got my summer beach reads ready: The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell and If You Have to Cry, Go Outside by Kelly Cutrone.

But what I'm really craving is fresh inspiration from some fabulous new entertaining / design books! Here, my summer wish list:

Flair by Joe Nye.


Everyone's got this on their wishlist, and why not, Mr. Nye certainly knows how to kick things up a notch! Just look at his gorgeous cover photo!

Recipes for Parties by Michael Leva and Nancy Parker



The cover photo definitely drew me in. But then, when I learned that this duo were in the fashion biz in London and they were offering up delicious recipes as well as fresh party tips...well, I'm in!

Table Style by Liz Belton and Rebecca Tanqueray


With its promise of 101 creative ideas for elegant and affordable entertaining...how could I not dive in?!

Well, stay tuned as I make my way through each of these lovely books this summer. First up...I'll be taking a look at Flair by Joe Nye!

No comments: