5.14.2010

They Say it's Your Birthday....

Hooray! My birthday weekend is finally here. Since the big day is on a boring Monday this year, I have decided to celebrate all weekend long :) I'll be popping in with updates, but for now, here is how I have celebrated so far:

Thursday evening...yes, weekends can start on Thursdays! A fantastic mani-pedi...the foot massage was heaven as is the pretty new color on my fingers and toes: Splash of Grenadine by Essie. I highly recommend it!



Friday yielded a quick trip into NYC this afternoon. A quick stop at Tom Colicchio's 'wichcraft for a decadent hazelnut iced latte and peanut butter cream 'wich (yum!).

Then I was off for some fun trying on makeup at Sephora. I even purchased a delicious new perfume (Vanilla Coconut, anyone?)


and a fab new Nars lip gloss - the new Coup de Cour, which will go great with a tan this summer.

Well, back at home now, the hubby and I are kicking back, gearing up for a fun filled weekend of relaxation, good food, good friends and good wine...oh, and for me...I'm hoping for some fun b-day presents! :)

happy weekend everyone!

No comments: