7.01.2009

Shop Obsession: Layla Grace

I first found out about LaylaGrace.com about 2 years ago, when good friend directed me to this adorable site. They have always had a fun variety of well-designed, cute, quirky, good-looking home accessories, gift ideas, baby goods, etc.

I was an occassional shopper, until today when I re-visited the site and couldn't believe my eyes! They have expanded and are now selling tons of the treasured brands I've grown to love. I mean, how can you not love an online shop that carries Dash & Albert rugs, Pine Cone Hill bedding, Jaime Young lighting, Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic, The Macbeth Collection and so much more, all in one place! The list of brands is endless...you must go check it out, and they even have a blog!













Oh and hint hint...if you sign up for Daily Candy Deals, you'll receive 20% off your order! You can read all about it here.

photos via laylagrace.com

No comments: